Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone know an Australian (I think) recipe book called something like 'Hoax Cooking'?

I read an article a few years ago by a female author in an Australian Sunday newspaper magazine who had a book out that I think was called something like 'Hoax Cooking' - I never found the book but she had an awesome recipe for Chocolate Fudge that was printed in the Sunday magazine. I think she did a regular column for the paper. Does anyone know who she is, and what the fudge recipe was? It was really easy and only had four ingredients, but I can't remember all four (I can remember chocolate, condensed milk and vanilla), or the quantities. Or does anyone know the author or the proper title of the book? Any help appreciated.Anyone know an Australian (I think) recipe book called something like 'Hoax Cooking'?
The only suggestion I have is that you ask the same question in the Australian Answers. Than, if you get the right name of the book and the author, it can be easier for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment