Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recipe For Sam Sterns Bread From The Book 'Get Cooking'?

Does anyone have the recipe for Sam Sterns Bread (Cottage Loaf) from his book 'Get Cooking'. I am at university and I left the book at home.





ThanksRecipe For Sam Sterns Bread From The Book 'Get Cooking'?
Hey ilikeeatingchicken!





I do not have this book in my collection, but have been searching for the recipe (have a couple friends that may have this as well, and will update this post if they have it). Wanted to make sure you were not referring to Sam's pizza dough recipe, as I do have that. If not, is there anything else you can recall about the Cottage Bread recipe ... ie., does it contain ';cottage cheese';, spices/seeds/herbs, and if so, are there any other ingredients you recall?

No comments:

Post a Comment