Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it easy to make your own pizza? I have a recipe in my sister's cook book and I was thinking about using it.

If I decide to do this, I'm thinking about just buying the pizza crust and then make the toppings. I had thought about making the crust...but I figured that it would be way too much trouble. What do you think?








Personally, I think that it would be best for me to just buy the crust and then go ahead and make the toppings. That way, it would cut down alot on time and work.





Also, what toppings would you recommend? I was thinking about either pepperoni, sausage, cheese or supreme. I was really thinking about fixing a supreme pizza --- the kind with everyting on it. I just might do that.








Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.








Thanks and may be good Lord be with you.Is it easy to make your own pizza? I have a recipe in my sister's cook book and I was thinking about using it.
If you start with a pre-made crust, then pizza is very simple and you can make it exactly as you like.





Sometimes I like to make non-traditional pizza: instead of tomato sauce, either I make a simple white sauce (similar to an alfredo sauce) or I simply spread the crust with olive oil. I like adding cloves of roasted garlic or roasted peppers, some cooked chicken breast (chopped into approximately 1/2 inch pieces), and little clumps of goat cheese.Is it easy to make your own pizza? I have a recipe in my sister's cook book and I was thinking about using it.
I think buying the crust and the just adding the sauce and toppings sounds really good and it will save you some time. I think surpreme pizza sounds really good with sausage, peperoni, green peppers, onions, mushrooms and I always like a little extra cheese. You can even substitue the sausage for ground beef which I think is just as yummy.





I also like hawaiian style with canadian bacon and pineapple. Whatever you decide I am sure you are going to have a delicious pizza in the end.
when i want to make a pizza at home, i go to the local pizzeria (not domino's or pizza hut) and ask for a dough ball. they give me enough dough to make a large pizza at home for $3.00. I like to make mine on the BBQ grill.
Definitely,





As for toppings, do you like mushrooms ? I think they add great taste. Bell peppers, olives, anchovies .... =D
dont't know seems hard getting all the stuff
sounds good. go fro it!

No comments:

Post a Comment