Thursday, January 7, 2010

If my husband can't follow a cooking recipe, How is he going to follow a sex book guide..?

that you are all suggesting?If my husband can't follow a cooking recipe, How is he going to follow a sex book guide..?
You are right! I know I can't stir the batter and read the directions at the same time. Let's not even talk about what got burned.If my husband can't follow a cooking recipe, How is he going to follow a sex book guide..?
It's the amount of interest in the subject that will help him.





Mix up a recipe %26amp; you don't know if you got it right until the end.





With a sex guide book, you can give him instant feedback as to if the ________ works for you. He can feel if it works for him.





They're both very different!
following a sex book guide is easier and safer than following a cooking recipe...i mean what would u do to him if all u got was a pinch of this and a dash of that....
101 ways of throwing bricks to the front yard worked for me. We all have to start reading something, it is my self help book I must say.
You are beginning to sound as though he has no Imagination or motivation towards you and your sexual needs .


HMMMMMMM !





Wonder why that is ?
Because the sex guide has step by step pictures where the cook book doesn't . . .
Because unlike cooking...which most men don't want to do...men WANT to have sex...so he'll be able to follow the guide.
It would be funny if he confused the two. If he beat eggs on you and stuck his thing in the oven.
Why don't you just show the poor guy what you want .
The pictures are better. I remember that from the 5th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment