Thursday, January 7, 2010

Paula,Please let me come watch you cook!I cook with kids,with the recipe's from your books.we really enjoy it.

I watch all yorur shows,even the re-runs!My Brother inlaw lives in Savannah,and does work for your son's.After My Wonderful Mother's Death,I promised myself I would do something for myself she would be proud of.I would Love to bring my niece,God-Daughter with me to one of youe shows...She is four years old ,and just loves to help me cook.at a resturant I work at ,';The Net';,North End Tavern';in Parkersburg,Wva.


She will come into the resturant,put on an appron,pull over a stool and say ';What can I do Aunt Angie';She loves to help do the dishs,(Got to love that...)she say's she want to work the ';Shower';To rinse the dishs.


I have had (6)hips surgeries,and (3))heart attacks,and died twice.Cooking is the drug of my choice,and what keeps me going!!!!Please consider my request.Thank you ,Angela Christina Octavia Coffey.My niece's name is ,Madiline Grace Marie Martin. Brother inlaw's name is Jim Lilly.......Good Eats to you!!Paula,Please let me come watch you cook!I cook with kids,with the recipe's from your books.we really enjoy it.
Shouldn't you be sending this to her show? Try the Food Network.
  • cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment